At Alvarez de Bennett Law, we realize the importance of paying close attention to details and understand the “personal” component of each of our immigration cases. We believe it important to stay up to date on the various government offices and agencies involved. Also, we make sure to use the latest forms introduced by USCIS so that our cases are not delayed. We understand the need to provide timely and efficient immigration services to our clients. We are licensed to represent immigration clients in all 50 states.
Alvarez de Bennett Law has represented clients from all over the world in immigration cases. Here are some of the countries that our clients call home:
Costa Rica, China, Mexico, Germany, South Korea, Peru, Portugal, Vietnam, France, Australia, Canada, Pakistan, Russia, El Salvador, Bangladesh, Kenya, Guatemala and more!
- Family-Based Petitions
- I-601A Provisional Waiver for Unlawful Presence and I-601 Waiver Abroad
- All consulate petition cases
- Employment-Based Petitions
- Temporary Visas and Temporary Work Visas
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Immigration Relief/Deportation/Cancellation of Removal Cases
- Immigration Case Testimonials
- Prosecutorial Discretion & Administrative Closure